Sarah and Ian's Move to Ottawa

The story so far...having planned and booked a three month trip to South America, we were given a difficult decision to make when Ian was offered a job in Canada. After much hard thinking, we took the job, but get the best of both worlds as we still have two weeks in Brazil and Chile before arriving in Ottawa. We are now living in Ottawa and enjoying the big adventure of living somewhere new. This is the story of our experience...

Friday, February 18, 2005

A Close Shave

Sarah texted me today to say that she'd done a silly thing, but I'd have to wait until I got home to find out what it was. I couldn't see anything broken or damaged when I got home and it took a while for Sarah to confess that whilst shaving her legs in the shower this morning, her hand with the razor in slipped and she managed to shave her bottom! My wife now has a 5" red scar on her right bottom cheek! There was blood, but that has stopped now and we're hoping there won't be a permanent scar.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:14 am, Blogger Stephen said…

    Lovely - nearly spat coffee on my laptop there!

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't get the image of Mikhail Gorbacheav's head out of my mind for some reason.

    Does Sarah ever read this??

     
  • At 2:44 pm, Blogger Stephen said…

    Sarah's going to get as resigned to this as Anne did when we were travelling. If Anne ever did anything silly or embarrasing she knew there was no way I'd leave it out of the blog.

    I don't think she ever shaved her bum though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home